Maniology Pineapple Cotton Grabber
Suffering from the fuzzies? Keep your manicure sleek and clean with our Pineapple Cotton Grabber. This cute little device makes cleaning your stamping plate faster and easier by keeping lint and acetone away from your freshly painted nails. To use, just push the pineapple top to reveal and open the cotton claw at the bottom, then pick up any cotton pad with the claw. Release the pineapple to cinch your cotton.
Warning: Please use a cotton grabber with caution as the claw is very sharp. Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch the skin.
- GRAB COTTON IN A CINCH: The perfect device for picking up cotton.
- NO MORE FUZZIES: Keeps lint away from your fingertips.
- CLEAN YOUR PLATE: Wipe up your nail stamping plates easier and faster.
- SWEET: Designed with a pineapple shaped top reminiscent of our favorite pineapple gummies.
- WARNING: Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin. The claw is very sharp.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.