Flower Angel: Butterfly Wings (BM-XL352) - Single Plate
- ARE YOUR MORE THAN A BEGINNER? If so, we separated our plates from our Beginners sets just for you.
- BUTTERFLY WINGS (BM-XL352) has loads of mini butterflies and swirling plant/floral designs.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
This plate has all the elements of a gorgeous butterfly plate and spring and summer. The fine details are stunning.
I love all the cute patterns on this plate, and the pretty little butterflies. I enjoy this plate a lot.
absolutely love this plate! No problems picking up. Can't wait to do more designs!
I LOVE this stamp plate. I had to go to court yesterday so I wanted something serious and understated. Saturday waa my first time stamping (after playing around and making lots of mistakes last week ). For this, I used a very subdued purple gray as the base coat. Over it I stamped with the super cute wavy design using a dark and bright metallic purple stamping polish. I have had a LOT of issues with chipping so I let that dry about 30 minutes and then gently brushed a thin iridescent and sheer purple green coat of regular polish. Then I finished up with 2 clear top coats -- one that night and one the next morning after curing. I am getting to my third night and just my tips are getting very minimal fading. I used Maniology's Mani Mask and will definitely be doing that regularly and getting better at applying it.
I love the designs on this plate! I have used it twice. In this picture I used it on 3 nails, pinky, ring and index fingers!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.