Daisy Downer: A Flower with Feelings (m026) - Single Plate
Some days, it just be like that. We've all got a little Daisy Downer (m026) in us. Stamp out your frustration with sassy sayings, apathetic expressions, and pretty flower petals. This stamping plate is blooming with accent-style designs to help you nail the best look ever.
We love to hear from you! Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- WHATEVER: Stamp out your frustration with sassy sayings, apathetic expressions, and pretty flower petals.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.