X-Mas Nightmare: Sandy Claws (m166) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
We're wishing you a scary Christmas with our Sandy Claws stamping plate. Inspired by one of our favorite Halloween and Christmas classics, this plate just might land you on the naughty list. Sleigh your holiday look with disturbing decorations, sneering snowman, and cackling jack o'lanterns in accent and full nail art designs.
- HOW JOLLY: Dress up your Halloween and Christmas nails with designs inspired by one of our favorite holiday classics.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Jack Skellington
Fall and Christmas designs
Jack skellington and nightmare before Christmas really comes through on these 2 plates. Think both are killer
As always, great engraved designs! Lock shock and barrel brought to life!
I love your stamping plates. I haven't gotten to really sit and play with it yet but I tried it and it worked perfectly the first time. So easy to use.
Absolutely love ❤️
Great products and lots of fun
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.