Hangloose: Fresh Scallops/Beach This Way (m210) - Nail Stamping Plate
We know this isn't a competition, but your nails will be the best dressed at the swimming pool. These throwback designs from our Hangloose collection combine tropical arrangements with scalloped full nail patterns for a match made in paradise. Get creative with reverse stamping or keep it simple with your favorite base coat under a simple stamp. We make manicures easy and breezy.
- SUMMER FUN: Stamp a variety of scalloped patterns and tropical plants for a complete summertime look.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.