Mythos: 6-Piece Earthy Cream Stamping Art Polish Set
Mythos is a collection of 6 earth-tone colored polishes that are heavily pigmented with a cream finish.
Colors in this set include:
- Annato Clay (B196), a dark, dirt brown.
- Tree of Life (B197), a forest green.
- Turmeric Sun (B198), a muted mustard yellow.
- Red Sea (B199), dark oxblood red.
- Indikon (B200), a denim blue dyes of India.
- Arabica (B201), a milky light brown.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- stamping polish options
love the colors but there is something wrong with the formula
i love the earthy colors that come in this set and wish i could give it a better rating but there is something wrong with the formula. it dries just fine after applying and feels nice and smooth. however, after a day, the polish feels tacky, almost sticky. even though it dried fully, within a day, the polish can be scratched off like a goo. because of the tacky feel, every time my nails touch fabric, they pick up lint and look messy and fuzzy. i don't understand what happens within 24 that the nail polish seems to degrade to a weird, sticky solution. this has happened for every color in this set. so disappointing.
Hi Dolores, Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry for this inconvenience, we never had this issue before with Mythos: 6-Piece Earthy Cream Stamping Art Polish Set. We recommend that you apply thin layers evenly, and let it fully dry before adding another layer. Once those layers are fully dry, add an even layer of topcoat and let it fully dry again. I hope this helps. Thank you!
Love all this colors and the last! No chipping yet!
I was so impressed how well these polishes working! Perfect for fall season!
great for woodland theme nail art
Mythos Stamping Polish Collection
I love the colors, especially the color Tree of Life. I also loved the color Red Sea. Unfortunately, Red Sea is dried up and is unusable due to the cap being loose. This was one of the colors that I had purchased the collection for since it was unavailable on its own.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.