Autumn Blossom: Chrysanthemum (B302) Burnt Orange Stamping Polish
Warm up with Chrysanthemum (B302), our burnt orange stamping polish. This beautiful smoldering hue is warm and inviting with a smooth cream finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- A NEW LEAF: Chrysanthemum (B302) is a burnt orange stamping polish with a smooth, creamy finish.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- nacho cheese color
Chrysanthemum Stamping Polish
This polish is perfect for fall colors! It is the right shade for turning leaf color. This polish stamps well. Love it!
Great Halloween polish
This is a nice orange for fall and Halloween.
Nice color but limited usability
The color is lovely. The problem lies when you want to stamp this on dark colors. Since this is good fall color that's the only use I have for it. I have been using it as a base color for now and it looks great with gold stamps. I just wish it worked better against dark colors.
Perfect for autumn
I needed an orange for the fall season and picked up Chrysanthemum. It's a dark/rich orange that is really beautiful. A little dark for pumpkins if you were looking to use this to reverse stamp some pumpkin designs, but gorgeous nonetheless.
Great fall color
Such a beautiful burnt orange. It's a lot brighter over white as the swatch shows. I have used it in a few different ways already and am excited to do more with such a good fall color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.