School's Out: Pencils Down (B286) - Neon Yellow Stamping Polish
The test taking days are over. (Thank god.) Our Pencils Down (B286) stamping polish is an A+ in our books, no studying required. This neon yellow stands out among the crowd with a cute creamy finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- STRAIGHT A'S: This neon yellow nail stamping polish stands out from the crowd.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- neon lemon yellow
- stamp opacity
Easy fast fun! Great color
Neon Stamping Polish
Excellent perfect in neon it will fit nicely to my collection.
Thought this would be brighter, the formula was pretty thin, had to use two coats or stamp over white, doesn't show on black by itself.
Yellow polishes are notorious for requiring multiple coats for good coverage. This stamps clearly and brightly without being pale or streaky.
Perfect lemon yellow!
Beautiful, bright yellow that really pops over white! Great for summery designs!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.