Stamp For A Cause: Pencils of Promise (M222) - Nail Stamping Plate
Pencils of Promise is a charitable organization that builds schools and increases educational opportunities in developing nations. Since its founding in 2008, PoP has helped build over 550 schools in countries such as Ghana, Guatemala, and Laos. As part of our Stamp for a Cause campaign, when you buy this plate, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to Pencils of Promise. Donations will go to supporting teachers, providing supplies, building schools, and contributing to their water, sanitation, and health program.
You can see our active campaign here. (See Maniology + POP Campaign)
- NAIL ART WITH HEART: Help build schools and increase educational opportunities in developing nations with this charitable nail stamping plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
LOVE this plate so much
Super cute. My first time doing reverse stamping for some of the pencils -- can't wait to play with this one more in the next week or so as we hit back to school time :)
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.