Carnivorous Plants (M223) - Nail Stamping Plate
Welcome to the garden of eatin’. Our Carnivorous Plants (m223) stamping plate is blossoming with strange and deadly flesh eating florals. From venus flytraps to pitcher plants, these natural beauties are ready to bite back.
- GROWING HUNGRY: Create strange and unique manicures with carnivorous plant nail art designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- Venus flytrap
Loving the carnivorous plants and insects on this plate! They create wonderful results.
This plate was so much fun to work with! I decided to base my mani off of a Venus flytrap vintage style dress. I love using green and violet together. This mani matched my eccentric look beautifully!
Love the unusual plates you can get at maniology
It works pretty good, the designs are beautiful and unique! I love this plate .
I love this plate, it's so beautiful! Stamps great.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.