Holiday Occasions: Sparkling Celebration (m042) - Single Plate
We're counting down to the new year with our Sparkling Celebration (m042) stamping plate. Numbers, fireworks, and champagne patterns are just about ready to burst. This plate is overflowing with full nail and accent designs, so you'll look your absolute best when the ball drops.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR: This New Year themed stamping plate features bursting fireworks and numbers to help you countdown to the new year.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- 4th of July
Fireworks for days
Love the designs on this plate used it to layer fireworks on my short nails for the fourth of July.
This is one that you can use for man occasions! I like the outlines of sparkles and bubbles! So pretty.
New Year started in style
This was a great section of designs for the new year. Couldn't wait to get going. I think it came off really great.
Luv this stamp
I'm new to stamping, so i decided to view some Maniology vides on YouTube. I now feel comfortable adding the burst affects on my nails. Looking forward to great creations and having fun with this stamp.
Picks Up Poorly
With the 4th of July holiday just past, both my daughter and I picked up this plate specifically for the fireworks designs. We are both experienced nail stampers and Maniology fans. Despite attempting to pick up the various individual fireworks designs using a variety of stampers and types of stamping polishes, neither of us were able to obtain a complete image. In comparison to my extensive collection of stamping plates, the stamps seem to be extremely fine and i sufficiently etched. I have experienced difficulties with the occasional stamp from time to time, but the entire plate was suspect. It was extremely disappointing to encounter this problem after waiting for the plate to be restocked and having made specific mani plans for its use.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.