Essentials Bright Collection: Summer Cruise
Our minds have gone adrift with Summer Cruise nail stamping polish from our Essentials Bright collection. This bright aquatic blue takes us for a lazy ride in the Aegean sea. Dip your fingers and toes into this cool hue for a summer refresher! Stamp over light or dark polishes for just a splash of color. BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
I love this polish
Its so pretty and bright, its awesome!
Color color COLOR!
Every time I have tried to get colored stamping polish it never worked well. They are usually not really the color once you stamp them. This one is TRUE!! It showed up really well too. I definitely have put the entire set on my wishlist.
Pretty green polish
Green is my fav color so I had to have it! Very pigmented.
I love that they offer polishes in themed sets. This one is a definite must have! It gives you a array of bright base colors. I’ll definitely be reaching for these often.
Bright and opaque
The colors are bright and beautiful. Compared to other stamping polishes, these are nice and opaque. I will definitely buying other colors in their sets. The set is such a good deal.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.