Artist Collaboration: PolishedJess (m057)
Get lost in the stacks with @polishedjess! We've collaborated with our nail blogger and bibliophile, @polishedjess to help you express your love for all things literature. Bookshelves, owls, and pages piled high--this plate features tons of awesome full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to bring out the bookworm in you.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @polishedjess a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- CALLING ALL BOOKWORMS: Get lost in the stacks with our @polishedjess collab plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Loved it. Great selection and options, even for someone with natural, shorter nails
love this plate!! so many cute designs. this bibliophile is loving it!
I love this plate so much. I love reading and loved the stamps that came on this plate because they help me express that. This plate stamps really easily and the designs look good filled in or just as outlines. 10/10 would recommend
This plate is totally awesome! I am an huge reader and soothes one speaks to me. While I am a 50 year old woman I love the YA genre as I am a kid at heart. But recently got into Historical Fiction of Diana Gabaldon so I love to stamp this and reverse stamp the books to be the colors of the Outlander series. I plan on doing the Fraser plaid background with the books over the top very soon. So this is a plate that will be used over and over. And as it says.... I like big books and I cannot lie!
These are some great book designs for a book reader. My mom loves books so I got this plate with her in mind. She actually has longer nails unlike me (I can't stand long nails so I always keep mine short) so her nails are much more conducive for stamping and nail designs. I love the pile of books and how they give the option for both long and short nails. Can't wait to try the shrinking technique for that big book case!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.