Artist Collaboration: PolishedJess (m057) - Nail Stamping Plate
Get lost in the stacks with @polishedjess! We've collaborated with our nail blogger and bibliophile, @polishedjess to help you express your love for all things literature. Bookshelves, owls, and pages piled high--this plate features tons of awesome full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to bring out the bookworm in you.
- CALLING ALL BOOKWORMS: Get lost in the stacks with our @polishedjess collab plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
As an avid booklover, this was the one set I HAD to get when making my first purchase. I wasn't disappointed! It was absolutely beautiful with wonderful designs. I'm recommending it to all my bookish and writerly friends! I know exactly what designs I'll be sporting through November!
This is my favorite plate thus far!!
This is my favorite plate from maniology this far!! We want more from Jess!!
Books came out adorable, the overall owls I could not get to work for me.
I purchased this for the books, as I'm an avid reader, and the sayings and book art were just so perfect. But the OWLS, oh my gosh, how adorable. What a great addition! Love this plate!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.