Autumn Aesthetic (m249) - Nail Stamping Plate
Autumn Aesthetic brings a modern twist on the classic fall style. Abstract leafy patterns and minimalistic shapes allow your creativity to flow freely. Choose from 6 full nail designs for easy manicures packed with intricate details or go completely minimal with just a few accents in your favorite colors. No matter your stamping style, get cozy and have fun.
- ABSTRACT & MINIMAL: This is the perfect stamping plate for minimal manicures or decked out fall nail designs.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- reverse stamping
Loved this plate
So in love
Love love this plate
such great plates!
I absolutely love this type of design to play with! If I had pics to show I would, however, I have to add that I love everything Maniology!! Thank you for what you do and how you do it!
I got this plate as it reminded me of art created while in the UK. The block cut florals are a particular favorite of mine and they transfer beautifully onto the nail. I would love to see more of this. <3
Beautiful art design
My overall experience was positive with this plate and received many compliments. Used white polish as the base and black polish for the design.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.