Botanicals: Hands Off/Into the Wild (m068) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Let your creativity bloom with this revamped XL stamping plate. We've gathered designs from our best-selling Botanicals collection to create this big and beautiful arrangement. Bring some life to your deserted nail beds with a variety of full nail and accent designs featuring cacti, succulents, and wood grain designs. Designs from this revamped stamping plate can be found on Desert Rose (S326), Hands Off (S327), and Into the Wild (S328).
- FRESHLY PICKED: Pluck your favorite designs to create a stylish sanctuary.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plate
- wood grain
- birchwood trees
Love this plate!
I just love the wood grain and nature designs.
This plate is perfection, and works great.I love maniology plates, nicely done.
Love it! So easy and fun!
I didn't had the chance to use this stamping plate yet, but it is most likely the familiar Maniology quality that I LOVE ♡ Can't wait to use it!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.