Carnivorous Plants (M223) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Welcome to the garden of eatin’. Our Carnivorous Plants (m223) stamping plate is blossoming with strange and deadly flesh eating florals. From venus flytraps to pitcher plants, these natural beauties are ready to bite back.
- GROWING HUNGRY: Create strange and unique manicures with carnivorous plant nail art designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Venus fly trap
Not used yet, but it is beautiful! Finally I found one stamping plate about Carnivorous Plants! I am so happy about it! Everyone that like those particulars plants, have to buy it!
eating it up!
These designs are fun and easy to use! Love the details on the plants and the bugs are easy to fill in with other colors!
I'm loving this plate. I had to have it just for the Venus fly trap an then fastly fell for the rest.
Great for some reverse stamping
Loving the carnivorous plants and insects on this plate! They create wonderful results.
This plate was so much fun to work with! I decided to base my mani off of a Venus flytrap vintage style dress. I love using green and violet together. This mani matched my eccentric look beautifully!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.