Maniology Pineapple Cotton Grabber - Promo Deal
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Suffering from the fuzzies? Keep your manicure sleek and clean with our Pineapple Cotton Grabber. This cute little device makes cleaning your stamping plate faster and easier by keeping lint and acetone away from your freshly painted nails. To use, just push the pineapple top to reveal and open the cotton claw at the bottom, then pick up any cotton pad with the claw. Release the pineapple to cinch your cotton.
Warning: Please use cotton grabber with caution as the claw is very sharp. Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin
- GRAB COTTON IN A CINCH: The perfect device for picking up cotton.
- NO MORE FUZZIES: Keeps lint away from your fingertips.
- CLEAN YOUR PLATE: Wipe up your nail stamping plates easier and faster.
- SWEET: Designed with a pineapple shaped top reminiscent of our favorite pineapple gummies.
- WARNING: Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin. The claw is very sharp.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.