Cottage Textiles (m269) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
We're happiest where there's "hygge." Create unlimited manicures with 12 full nail patterns inspired by cottagecore florals, rustic patchwork, and cozy quilts. Whether you're napping, crafting, or baking a fruit pie, this textiles plate brings rustic, homestyle, and cozy patterns right to your fingertips.
- COZY-CORE: Warm up your fingertips with some patchwork and quilt-inspired nail designs.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- flowers plate
- Index finger
This is such a beautiful plate with possibilities for so many different looks. Easy to use and stamps very well. Of note, the rose on the index finger is from the layered flowers plate.
I love the design it's perfect for fall and winter, easy to stamp and clean!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.