Mythos: 6-Piece Earthy Cream Stamping Art Polish Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Mythos is a collection of 6 earth-tone colored polishes that are heavily pigmented with a cream finish.
Colors in this set include:
- Annato Clay (B196), a dark, dirt brown.
- Tree of Life (B197), a forest green.
- Turmeric Sun (B198), a muted mustard yellow.
- Red Sea (B199), dark oxblood red.
- Indikon (B200), a denim blue dyes of India.
- Arabica (B201), a milky light brown.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
I was so impressed how well these polishes working! Perfect for fall season!
great for woodland theme nail art
Mythos Stamping Polish Collection
I love the colors, especially the color Tree of Life. I also loved the color Red Sea. Unfortunately, Red Sea is dried up and is unusable due to the cap being loose. This was one of the colors that I had purchased the collection for since it was unavailable on its own.
Solid earthy tones
This bundle is great for adding some strong earthy tones to your collection. I only took off a star because I feel like the Turmeric Sun shade doesn't fit too well with the others and would be better as a more orange undertoned shade in its place, and Tree of Life seems like it should be a bit darker to be a true forest green. The quality of the polishes are wonderful, just a few small critiques about the color story and how those two polishes look in real life alongside the others.
i bought this set because i was in love with the turmeric color but saw the potential in having the full set. so glad i made the purchase. every color is super rich, creamy, long lasting and provides coverage galore.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.