Easter Sunday (M287) - Nail Stamping Plate
Searching for your next Easter manicure idea? The hunt is over! Celebrate with layering landscapes, tons of bunnies, and intricate full nail patterns. Fill your Easter basket with layerable eggs for eggs-tremely easy color and details.
- HOP TO IT: This Easter nail stamping plate is piled high with painted eggs, layering landscapes, and lots of cute bunnies.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIG IDEAS: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat