Easter Sunday (m287) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Searching for your next Easter manicure idea? The hunt is over! Celebrate with layering landscapes, tons of bunnies, and intricate full nail patterns. Fill your Easter basket with layerable eggs for eggs-tremely easy color and details.
- HOP TO IT: This Easter nail stamping plate is piled high with painted eggs, layering landscapes, and lots of cute bunnies.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIG IDEAS: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- egg scroll
- tea cup
- landscape pieces
Easter Sunday (m287)
las placas son excelentes
Used the egg scroll (think that’s what it’s called lol) design over the ombre French. Sorry for the late pic I’ve had this design on for two weeks and I think it still looks lovely.
So far I only used one image, but it was adorable. I'm excited to use it more. I'm going to be able to make use of the landscape pieces and the tea cup year round.
Easter Nail Art
Love this plate it's soooo cute a lot to choose from. The designs and etching are excellent very easy to work with, would absolutely recommend this plate. Happy Easter!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.