Essentials Bright Collection: Orange Burst
Orange Burst from our Essentials Bright collection is exploding with color. This warm, juicy orange hue is ripe and ready for stamping. Create bold stamping lines or paint a fresh coat over the entire nail for a bright color pop! BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Loved this polish!
Stamps come out super clear. The color even stamps will over black and dark polishes.
Good quality polish
This is a really good quality polish, but it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted a polish that would show up on darker base colors and this one is very light on a black base. I was hoping for a super bright Halloween-style orange. I guess it's my fault for not paying better attention to the color options. This stamping polish definitely stamps very well and picks up clearly and cleanly.
I was looking for the perfect fall orange and came across this beauty. When I got it I tested it out as a stamping color for some leaves and they were gorgeous!
I was so happy with how this stamps! Super pigmented, perfect green for any colorful collection.
This is a great color, but it is very thick and difficult to apply.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.