Fall Occasions: Flavors of Fall (m256) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Warm baked goods and hearty stews. Fall is filled with delectable flavors that make you feel right at home. Flavors of Fall piles those bountiful harvests and tasty treats onto a stamping plate to prepare you for the cold months ahead. With 2 buffet style designs, you can stamp just about anywhere on this plate to get your fill.
- SAVOR THE FLAVORS: Create a cute new manicure with a fall food nail stamping plate.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.