Game Over: High Score (m049) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this stamping plate for the nail adventures ahead. Be the hero of your next nail quest with a variety of super cute consoles and weapons. Stamp an easy button-mashed manicure or carefully enter the name of your hero for top-scoring nail art every single time.
Whether you're a total nail noob or an elitist, we love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
Some designs in collaboration with Street Cherub (@streetcherub).
- NEW GAME: Be the hero of your next nail quest with a variety of super cute consoles and weapons.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- video games
I had to redo some of the text elements, because they didn’t lift quite as easily. However, the patterns did! Overall, this plate is a lot of fun, especially paired with the designs on Game Over: Insert Coin (m050)!
Love this stamping plate
Cool plate, easy to use, great quality
Perfect for 8-Bit Manis
The lettering on this is super crisp. The imagery allows for a lot of variety.
So much fun!!
Maniology makes doing my nails at home so easy and fun! I'm so glad I found Maniology! All the products I have purchased are wonderful!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE! definitely recommend if you love video games and love to do your nails obvi!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.