Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for the polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub the powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- base coat
- gel polish
I found this product easy to apply, and you can get a few manicures out of the one pot (if you have very long nails like me and do full manicures). I go through nail powders quite quickly, so I usually stock up on multiple pots at a time.
Absolutely loved using this powder. Made my favorite design I've ever done, I never knew I could make such a beautiful design on my own. But the tub, which was already tiny, was literally only 1/4 filled. One set of nails used half of that, too. It's gorgeous but really expensive for the amount you get imo.
I love this product, definitely a game changer, I'm feeling so much more confident doing stamping art, thank you so much
It took me a while to figure out how to make it adhere (instructions would have been nice) and I still can’t figure out how to stamp with it but I like it overall
This is my first powder chrome and I LOVE IT! Gorgeous color and it goes on easily and smooth! Easy to clean up the excess with rubbing alcohol once you've sealed it in.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.