Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for the polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub the powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- base coat
- gel polish
so pretty and easily applies to nails and or nail art negative space stamping
Green is great
So far my experience with this beautiful green chrome dust is a positive one.I highly recommend that everyone purchase this dust.
Looks amazing and easy to apply.
Gorgeous and Rich
This powder is gorgeous. It is messy though and I'm still trying to figure the best way of storing the application brush to contain the powder after use. Right now I'm using a baggie but I'm sure there has got to be something smaller and more appropriate. It's worth the mess.
Such a pretty color. Very easy to use. I want all the powders now!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.