Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- base coat
- gel polish
I love green so I had to get it. I was not sure exactly how to put it on and it didn't come with instructions. So I just put a base coat on and then once it dried I put just buffed it on with the little brush thing and omg, it is beautiful! The green is so pretty! It's shinny and I just love it. I am so glad I purchased it.
In love with this! Easy to apply and so pretty!
This was my first time ever using a nail powder and it was so much easier than I was expecting! I used the sticky base coat over a black polish and used the applicator provided and it went on smooth and consistent. The green is super vibrant too.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.