Grow With Love (m179) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Grow with Love (m179) lets you get up-close and personal from a bee's eye-view. This gorgeous plate features fine lines and intricate details to add shadows and depth to your nail art in a pinch. Create a garden variety of manicures with 12 easy-to-use full nail designs. They say "happiness blooms from within," but we really think it can bloom from your nails, too.
- SOAK UP THE SUN: These detailed floral nail designs add instant depth to your manicures.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- nail bed
This is by far my favorite floral plate. I love the up-close designs that are suited for the whole nail bed.
Plate sramped very clear, with detailed lines. The florals on this plate are beautiful.
Grow with love
Haven't used it yet. Looking forward to it. I do love all the other's I have though. Thank You!!!
This plate is beautiful! Images come out clean and crisp on the stamper and on the nails.
I love flowers and fell in love with all Maniology floral and botanical plates. I could not miss this one. It is fabulous! All my favorite flowers! Thank you for creating such gorgeous stamping images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.