Daisy Downer: Keep Off The Grass (m027) - Single Plate
Put the petal to the metal with our Keep Off the Grass (m027) stamping plate. These grumpy flowers aren't ready to be picked! They're ready to pick a fight. Stamp a garden fresh variety with an entire stamp full of buffet and accent-style designs.
We love to hear from you! Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- PICKING A FIGHT: These grumpy flowers got up on the wrong side of the flowerbed!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Too Peopley Outside
For all grouchy gardeners
I enjoy using this with it's companion plate, Daisy Downer (MO26). Especially if you have something coming up the next day or week that you're not looking forward too, it's fun to have some grouchy little companions "along for the ride." I especially like the Tears watering can on this plate & "Too peopley outside" on M026
Too much anger
I like the matching Daisy Downer plate, particularly the separate faces and "Too Peopley Outside". I know that some people think that angry faces make them happy. It just makes me sad. I now pick up the image, then remove the angry faces, but have to grab happy faces from other plates. I need similarly sized happy faces.
It’s ironic how happy these grumpy little flowers made me! I loved working with this plate as it gave me so many amusing options to create my manicure. The final result made me smile the whole time I wore it.
I love using these when I’m grumpy.
Always have the cutest plates!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.