Hangloose: Summers Bounty/Palms Galore (m209) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This summertime throwback plate is all about staying cool. Watching the palm trees sway and snacking on treats in the shade... yeah, that's our kind of vibe. Chillax with designs from our Hangloose collection in full nail and accent styles to create manicures that feel like a tropical vacay, no matter where you are.
- SURFS UP: Ride the waves of creativity with summer nail art designs.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- each other
Super cute plate for summer manis
I bought this mostly for the palm trees, but was also happy for the flamingo and fruit designs. I live in a hot climate that has palm trees, so they're a staple in my designs. And who doesn't love some flamingos and watermelons? I've done a couple of manis so far, and the pickups have been great, as they almost always are from Maniology. Happy to have added this one to my collection.
This has made my French nails so much easier. So glad I got this plate.
I loved doing my nails in the watermelon in the summer I got so many compliments!!
Great plates… Love the flamingos!
Images are crisp and pick up really well! Great selection and as an added benefit they can be separated from each other an d used individually! Two thumbs up!
on my list to try
havent tried it yet-but it looks fun!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.