Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
I love watching Kelli's videos and when I heard she help create this I was so happy! Love it so much!
This is one of my go-to plates. It’s very cute, and I like Kelli Marissa a lot too!!
I love the space/galaxy theme, and the patterns are perfect practice for beginners. This was the first plate that I ever used, and I found that the images were easy to pick up, easy to place, and they looked great.
I love everything about this. I bought to use on my friend and oh my god. The tiny planets are so adorable!!! I bought this with a bunch of other starter things, and between how the plates are made, and the stamping polishes, all the images were clear and crisp (unlike the cheap plates I buy from other places) it’s really awesome! Definitely worth the money.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.