Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
So easy to use! And so cute!!
I love everything about this. I bought to use on my friend and oh my god. The tiny planets are so adorable!!! I bought this with a bunch of other starter things, and between how the plates are made, and the stamping polishes, all the images were clear and crisp (unlike the cheap plates I buy from other places) it’s really awesome! Definitely worth the money.
my favorite plate
I find myself going back to this plate over and over again. I seem to find a way to incorporate part of it into almost every mani. The stars work for everything: Christmas, new years, summer, you name it! I think this is a must have even if you aren't into space themed nails. The larger images are great for doing a background image to give texture to your focal design.
My fave plate
Way too pretty, just want to use it all in one go
Love this plate
I love this plate. I use it quite a bit. I wanted it before I even realized it was a collab with a YouTuber I watch. That was just a bonus. Galaxy themes always seem to go with whatever my color plan is (:
I love it!!!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.