Blogger Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- Reviews (30)
- Questions (0)
Like it alot. My favorite are the swirls.
When I saw this plat I fell in Love with it and had to have it. The very sad truth is what a waste of money.... I can only get one of the full nail images to pic up and its not even one of the images that I like. Save your money and don't buy this plate,,,,,if your buying it for the full nail desin or bundel monster can you please please remake this beautiful plate
b.m.c by Bundle Monster
Hi Rene, sorry to hear that you are having issues with this plate. Send us an email so we can assist you further. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Love this plate
Really detailed and I didn't have problems picking up the images.
I love the Celestial theme of this plate.
A favorite already
I bought this on impulse because I love the celestial theme. Stamps well and the designs go with anything.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.