Flashdance (B284) - Pastel Salmon Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Dance all your worries away with Flashdance (B284), a creamy pastel pink tinged with orange for a perfectly balanced pop of funk. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint onto the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
- FUNKY FUN: This creamy pastel pink is tinged with orange for a totally unique look.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- neon pink
Flash dance, salmon colored stamping polish
This is such a beautiful shade, I'm almost afraid to use it because I definitely don't want to run out of it. Beautiful shade. Thank you once again Maniology.
This color is beautiful perfect for spring nail designs.
This is a great color, but it gets a star knocked off for going on a little streaky; I'd hoped it would be a one-coat polish. Two coats, and it's perfect, and it stamps really well, even on black. I'm looking forward to using it in designs!
Opaque yet streaky. Stamps well over w/b. Reference: left to right Flashdance, Restless Dahlia, Boo-ya.
Love this color and stamps very well!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.