Sugarplum (B317) Rosy Mauve Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Sugarplum (B317) stamping polish is dancing in our heads. This warm rosy mauve hue will bring just a bit more joy to your world with its beautiful, creamy finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- SUGARPLUM FAIRY: A warm rosy mauve hue will bring just a bit more joy to your world with its beautiful, creamy finish.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- glue type product
This color is gorgeous, it's great for floral designs or bridal nails.
I am addicted to this polish. Any chance you come up with a glue type product for broken nails??
This color is very pretty. Whether you use it as a polish alone or as a stamping polish, it is beautiful. It's a nice fall color, not too bright and not too dark.
I have received Soo many compliments on this mail polish! It is a very pretty color!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.