Ghoulish (B347) - Metallic Lime Green Yellow Stamping Polish
Ghoulish (B347) is a metallic lime green polish with hues of light yellow that shines brightly in the midnight moon. Cool, metallic glitters will bring a smooth silvery sheen to your nail art. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able rich opacity.
- WHAT A THRILL: Get Ghoulish with this greenish-yellow metallic stamping polish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- mandala prints
- plate fine
Very cool color, nice coverage
Very easy to work with
This metlic lime green yellow is a strange and lovely color, depending on what color you are stamping on really makes a difference in what color pops more, I currently stamped ghoulish on top of Hex sanded blue and ghoulish appears golden. Lovely shade, I am very pleased with all my maniology stamping polish.
Smooth and beautiful
This Metallic line green is almost gold. It goes with just about any color. I paired this with purple and thought it made beautiful mandala prints. Smooth and beautiful. Maniology hits another out of the park.
Ghoulish is a really interesting color. If shifts based on what it’s paired with, so it can look more gold or yellow or green, which is nice for flexibility in manis!
First time using it
So far it’s a little thicker than some of the other polishes. It spreads like an older polish. I don’t know if it’s just how the polish is but my other ones don’t do this. I love the color and it still works with the stamping plate fine. I’m still going to use it in the future.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.