Patterns XL: All Angles (m087) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- CLASSIC PATTERNS: Bring some life to any boring manicure with these timeless designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- maniology scraper
- nail stamping
Go to mani!
This is my go-to mani for when I need a sleek look for my work week or job interview. I always want to stamp, but don’t always have time so I do my red & houndstooth!
Great even for beginners!
This is my first time ever trying nail stamping and so far I'm loving it
These are great patterns. I'm quite partial to the houndstooth. Using the rectangular stamper and a maniology scraper I had no issues picking up the image.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.