Sandy Beach: Waimea (B394) - Duochrome Blue Stamping Polish
Splash into Waimea, our light blue duochrome stamping polish inspired by the beautiful pacific ocean. Named after one of Oahu's most iconic beaches, this light blue hue features soft purple color-shifting shimmers, adding depth and shine to your manicure. With concentrated pigments and a subtle sparkle, this polish is a beautifully unique shade for any nail artist.
- FUN IN THE SUN: This light blue stamping polish features purple color-shifting duochrome shimmers.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
AMAZING!! Very true to the picture and I highly recommend!
This polish is so beautiful with the added bonus of appearing medium blue over white and deep lavender over black. Both with a micro-glitter pearlization. I know it's kind of hard to describe but it's completely different depending on what color you stamp it over.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.