Sandy Beach: Waimea (B394) - Duochrome Blue Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Splash into Waimea, our light blue duochrome stamping polish inspired by the beautiful pacific ocean. Named after one of Oahu's most iconic beaches, this light blue hue features soft purple color-shifting shimmers, adding depth and shine to your manicure. With concentrated pigments and a subtle sparkle, this polish is a beautifully unique shade for any nail artist.
- FUN IN THE SUN: This light blue stamping polish features purple color-shifting duochrome shimmers.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
This is a BEAUTIFUL polish! I haven't done a full manicure yet, but I have tested it on a couple of nails! It is amazing inside the house, but outside it is totally gorgeous! The color just looks so pretty in the sunlight! I highly recommend this color!!
Very true to the picture and I highly recommend!
AMAZING!! Very true to the picture and I highly recommend!
This polish is so beautiful with the added bonus of appearing medium blue over white and deep lavender over black. Both with a micro-glitter pearlization. I know it's kind of hard to describe but it's completely different depending on what color you stamp it over.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.