School's Out: Food Fight (B287) - Neon Green Stamping Polish
Mystery meat is on the menu, and a Food Fight (B287) is coming right at ya. This neon green stamping polish is vibrant and creamy to really pack a punch for your nail art. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- LUNCH LADY: Be the most popular baddie in the cafeteria with some neon green nails.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
love this color
I love this color! It's vibrant and works great with the stamper plates.
Its a bright green but it doesn't have the opacity over dark colors as well as the website shows.
Opaque in one coat. Stamps well over w/b. Left: Empire Club Right: Food Fight
While I love the bright green color the bottle I got the formula was very watery and thin. It is fine if it is your base coat under a full nail stamp design but if you were to wear it alone it might take 3 coats to not be so translucent.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.