Spring Occasions: Wild About You (m183) - Nail Stamping Plate
From budding new friendships to the welcome warmth of the sun, spring is a time for all things bright and blooming. This spring-inspired stamping plate captures all the fresh feels of the season with 4 full nail patterns and a huge variety of accent designs to choose from. Create endless manicures with expressions, animals, and flowers all on one plate.
- FRESH NEW DESIGNS: Welcome the spring season with animals, manicures, and fun expressions.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- maniology plates
As usual, the images picked up very well! They stamped perfectly! I bought this plate mainly for the bicycle image, but all images are wonderful!
This plate is super cute with alot of options. I even found a fairy hiding in one of the designs. Good quality. Definitely a new favorite for sping.
In both senses! The images pick up nicely, they're cute, and I enjoy using this plate, but hooboy are the etched grooves deep and *sharp*. It is really hard to clean because it doesn't matter what kind of cloth/pad/papertowel etc I use, it shreds it right up. I have to be careful with my fingers too, I've literally cut myself by touching the top. No other maniology plates are this deep grooved with sharp upward edges from the etching. So uh...enjoy, and watch yer fingers! Use a *light* touch with the stamper or it will ruin your stamper head too. I have only one stamper I use on this plate so I don't bugger up a bunch of them.
Love the combination of images. In some areas it is a bit hard to clean as the cotton gets stuck on some rough edges. Even then, it is such a versatile plate that I am not mad at it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.