Stocking Stuffer: Down the Chimney (B311) Taupe Stamping Polish
Waiting up for Santa? Down the Chimney (B311) stamping polish is the perfect taupe hue for your Christmas Eve. This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- TOASTY: This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This is a beautiful color. Its a neutral taupe. Its a true stamping polish. Its is lovely over black. BEAUTIFIL.
Grayer in person
It's still a nice shade but I was hoping for something more light brown instead of gray-brown.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.