Stocking Stuffer: Down the Chimney (B311) Taupe Stamping Polish
Waiting up for Santa? Down the Chimney (B311) stamping polish is the perfect taupe hue for your Christmas Eve. This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- TOASTY: This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- reverse stamping
I got this in a set and initially I was like, this is the throwaway polish of the set, but honestly, it’s one of my most used! It looks great for floral outlines and for outlines when you do pastels or things that you want to look kind of classy. It has been an unexpected go to polish.
I love this rich taupe/grey. It is very sophisticated. I also like to use it as an outline for reverse stamping where black might be too intense. Stamps great.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.