Sunshine Terrace (m178) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Gather your best buds for a stamping day in the sun. Sunshine Terrace (m178) is blooming with beautifully detailed floral designs for you to admire nature anywhere you go. Get up-close and personal with macro style full nail patterns and labeled accent flowers for an elegant look. This plate features fine lines and intricate details to add instant shadows and depth to your manicure in a pinch.
- SOAK UP THE SUN: These detailed floral nail designs add instant depth to your manicures.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- bleeding hearts
- Spring collection
love this plate
I bought this plate because I was hoping to Frankenstein a Columbine but I ended up using it for three other designs first. Oops! I love this plate so much! The bleeding hearts are gorgeous!
Crisp and Beautiful
I purchased this in the Spring collection. It is so crisp and clear designs. It is a beautiful plate
I love the designs on this plate. They are elegant and fun. It cleans up well and is easy to use. The larger prints are easy to use a small piece of or if you use the whole design will fill a mail very easily. The single flowers are dainty and elegant.
I’m so glad I got this plate. It’s the perfect collection of spring flowers.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.