Sweet Treats (m251) - Nail Stamping Plate
Santa isn't the only one who deserves sweet treats. After all the shopping, wrapping, and decorating, your nails look like they could use a bit of sugar for the holiday season. We've piled this plate with freshly baked Christmas cookies, candies, cakes, and more--so cute you could eat them up! You made it to our "nice list." Go ahead and treat yourself!
- SANTA'S COOKIES: This festive Christmas plate is filled with desserts to sweeten up your holiday season.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
So cute! I can’t wait till Christmas time to use it ❤️
Although I haven’t used it yet because I purchased it after Christmas I was so excited that I have it. I can’t wait to use it next year.
This plate is so cute and festive! Loved it for the holidays. The designs came out super clear too. Highly recommend!
This, for me, is the perfect Christmas plate!
I haven't used this polish yet because it's a Christmas polish. I can hardly wait to try it! I'm sure it will be great like all of Maniology products that I have tried!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.