The Gardener: 6-Piece Creamy Pastel Stamping Polish Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
The Gardener collection includes 6 rejuvenating hues of heavily-pigmented stamping art nail stamping polishes. Inspired by window sill gardens thriving in sprawling societies, each creamy color will help you to find your own happy place no matter where you find yourself. We've bottled up soothing succulents and invigorating crystals that will stamp boldly over or look beautiful as your base color. Stamping polishes in this 6-piece master set include:
- Lilac Mist (B240) - Light Purple
- Citrine (B241) - Light Orange
- Rose Quartz (B242) - Pastel Pink
- Spanish Moss (B243) - Dusty Green
- Malachite (B244) - Turquoise Green
- Moonglow (B245) - Light Blue
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- lilac mist
Bright but not to Bright
Creamy and opague, sometimes one coat will due. Found them to be very self leveling. Stunning bright, but not in your face bright colors.
This is a solid set. I bought it since the pink and purple were out of stock as individual bottles, but the other colors are nice as well. I haven’t had any issues with the quality of the polish. I would personally classify Moonglow as a green though, not blue. Malachite is pretty close to Tree of Life, but a tad darker.
A lovely selection of colors that are perfect for spring and summer, but that I'll undoubtedly use all year long!
Great Easter and Spring Colors
These colors worked great with my Easter plate. I love how the cover with one coat.
I love this set, all the colors are beautiful. My fav is the malachite. They are perfect for floral stamps remind me of spring.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.