The Gardener: 6-Piece Master Set - Creamy Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
The Gardener collection includes 6 rejuvenating hues of heavily-pigmented creative art nail stamping polishes. Inspired by window sill gardens thriving in sprawling societies, each creamy color will help you to find your own happy place no matter where you find yourself. We've bottled up soothing succulents and invigorating crystals that will stamp boldly over or look beautiful as your base color. Stamping polishes in this 6-piece master set include:
- Lilac Mist (B240) - Light Purple
- Citrine (B241) - Light Orange
- Rose Quartz (B242) - Pastel Pink
- Spanish Moss (B243) - Dusty Green
- Malachite (B244) - Turquoise Green
- Moonglow (B245) - Light Blue
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamping colors
- stamping sets
I’ve only used Moonglow and Lilac Mist so far, but I am very pleased and am sure that the others will be just as good! They go on smoothly, are very opaque (it’s so nice to have a one-coater!), and are so beautiful! Can’t wait to try out the others!
A much have Collection
They go on like a dream, so cream & seem like one coater polishes. Great for stamping & great colors. I love it.
Oh the greens
These polishes are seriously beautiful. They go on like a dream and last. I love the greens, the orange, the purple- in fact all of them. I like them so much, I walked off with them in my house, and misplaced them. I am tearing the house apart for three days, and I am so bent out of shape, I am buying a new set. I have such satisfaction and success with every product I have bought from you. Your ideas are current and important, and the thought of not having these polishes is really bothering me. I really love this company. Your selections, customer service, and reliability are a pleasure to experience..
I love the shades on this collection. I had to give it a 4 star because they are not as pigmented as every other Maniology stamping polish I own, they barely show over black, which is a bummer because I really looked forward to this shades. However, they are still high quality polishes and perfect for regular use
All of your stamping sets, including this one, are amazing. they go on without any effort at all, swipe and stamp. I don't experience 'product failure' in any way, so i don't have do-overs unless i radically miss my mark. I have so much faith in you, that when new stamping colors come out, I take a quick look at the colors and go order them. Fabulous. All the time.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.