The Gardener: 6-Piece Creamy Stamping Art Polish Set
The Gardener collection includes 6 rejuvenating hues of heavily-pigmented stamping art nail stamping polishes. Inspired by window sill gardens thriving in sprawling societies, each creamy color will help you to find your own happy place no matter where you find yourself. We've bottled up soothing succulents and invigorating crystals that will stamp boldly over or look beautiful as your base color. Stamping polishes in this 6-piece master set include:
- Lilac Mist (B240) - Light Purple
- Citrine (B241) - Light Orange
- Rose Quartz (B242) - Pastel Pink
- Spanish Moss (B243) - Dusty Green
- Malachite (B244) - Turquoise Green
- Moonglow (B245) - Light Blue
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- lilac mist
- product failure
A lovely selection of colors that are perfect for spring and summer, but that I'll undoubtedly use all year long!
These colors worked great with my Easter plate. I love how the cover with one coat.
I love this set, all the colors are beautiful. My fav is the malachite. They are perfect for floral stamps remind me of spring.
I wanted this set for so long. Citrine tends to be more translucent- not as thick as I'm used to from Maniology, but still lovely. Spanish Moss is to die for! Overall, I'm happy.
these are a definite must have colors. They are absolutely beautiful.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.