Totally Tubular Collection: Ultra Violet (B253) - Pearl Purple Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Ultra Violet (B253) stamping polish is a dark, rich glimmery violet. This deeply lustrous polish throws a mysterious shade over your latest badass mani. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for your most bitchin' manicure yet.
- RADICAL: This 80's inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polish
- Ultra Violet
Ultra Violet (B253) is a pretty shimmery purple... if I didn't get this in one of my boxes I would buy it
I totally love this pearl purple stamping polish. I'm beyond happy with the overall look on the black and white polish. On its own it is next level stellar.
Ultra Violet (B253) stamping polish
It’s a beautiful color . I like it over a light violet base and other , I am a purple freak
This is a beautiful color, and so far it has been long lasting. Almost a week now and still looks like the day I applied it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.