Perfect Trio - Bam! White + Straight Up Black Stamping Polish + No Smudge Top Coat 3pc Promo Bundle
This triple threat of BAM! WHITE (B170), Straight Up Black (B171), and No Smudge Top Coat are essentials for any nail stamping enthusiast.
Whether is it just some basic color, nail stamping patterns, nail foils, or mirror finished chrome/holo powders, our top coat will not smudge, crack or dull any design you have just slaved over.
*APPLICATION*: After picking an image from a stamping plate, apply the creative art polish to a portion of the image. At a 45 degree angle, use a scraper to spread excess polish over the rest of the image. Quickly stamp the image from the plate to stamper then apply on your nail in a rotation fashion from one side to the other.
*NOTE*: This is a set of stamping polish only. NO stampers, scrapers or nail plates come with this items.
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquers are a must have!
- BAM! WHITE + STRAIGHT UP BLACK: a 2 pack, match made in nail stamping heaven. Great for restocking!
- COMPLIMENTING CONTRAST. In the nail stamping world, you can not have white without black.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- FOR USA CUSTOMERS ONLY. Sorry World! SEE DESCRIPTION for more tips, tricks and helpful information.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Had no problem using the polishes, highly pigmented and stamp beautifully. Forma the top coat I always put another top coat from Zoya to make sure the polish holds several days.
I am not new to stamping at all....
I love stamping but lately no matter what I do I can not get the image on the stamper. I have one really old stamper that works most the time but there are so many different stampers that make mine look like something from “the rock stone ages” <~~ according to my daughter lol. Is there any tricks I don’t know about? Thanks, Jennifer
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.