Occasions: Galentine (B329) - Metallic Red Stamping Polish
Galentine (B329) metallic red stamping polish is the perfect hint of flash for a girls' night out. This red polish shimmers with a touch of silver to shine bright during brunch mimosas or happy hour cocktails. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- BRUNCH OR HAPPY HOUR: This red polish shimmers with a touch of silver to shine bright during brunch mimosas or happy hour cocktails.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This color is just beautiful! In the photo I added, the left swatch is on white nail polish and the right side is on black nail polish.
This Galentine metallic red is beautiful. I purchased because Evil Eye was out of stock. I was afraid Galentine would be a little too pink in color but the red comes out very nicely. I really love all of Maniogy’s stamping polishes. They pick up even the slightest of details and transfer even better. I have stamped a few designs. Some which I couldn’t see the detail on the plate itself, have all transferred very well. Once on the nails, I can see the designs so clearly. I’m truly impressed by the clarity of each plate and polish I have received from Maniology. You really can’t go wrong with any of their products!
I absolutely love this color. It shows up perfectly no matter what I've stamped it over.
Color is true to the pictures in description, so not disappointed. This is going to be a go to for stamping polish for many holiday occasions.
More of a pinkish red not a red, red.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.