Vintage Christmas (m270) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
With the winter season comes warm feelings of nostalgia and tradition. This stamping plate captures the retro aesthetic with some of our favorite seasonal classic scenes. Christmas kitties, holiday towns, and vintage greeting cards are the perfect throwbacks to simpler times. Stamp your way this holiday with a variety of full nail and buffet-style nail designs.
- CHRISTMAS CLASSICS: These classic Christmas designs will look spooktacular for many years to come.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- fashion wind
- stamping products
- holiday plates
This plate has been so much fun! And super easy for a beginner like me!
I love the classic/Vintage designs and have had this mani idea for ages. I finally got the plate and am very happy with the outcome!
I love the vintage designs on this plate! So pretty— I might not have used it as much as my other holiday plates, but it’s still my favorite!
Best Products Hands Down!
Maniology by far has the best stamping products. The polishes to the plates are by far the best quality out there. I’ve tried lower cost (therefor lower quality) products and it’s not even worth the savings. You get what you pay for!
I haven't used this plate since I ordered it after the holidays. I really like the designs on the plate.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.