Vintage Halloween (m245) - Nail Stamping Plate
Nothing says "old and creepy" like vintage Halloween designs. This stamping plate captures the retro 70's inspired aesthetic with our favorite seasonal classics. Wicked witches, ghouls, goblins, graveyards, and ghosts. This plate is filled with Halloween tricks and treats that will bring you a fright year after year.
- SPOOKY SEASON: These classic Halloween designs will look spooktacular for many years to come.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.