Ice Cube Stamper Replacement Head - 1 Piece
Need a fresh start? This replacement stamper head for your Ice Cube Stamper will renew your stamping experience. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! This replacement head comes with a case to protect your stamping head from damage and lint.
**Ice Cube Stamper Not Included
A Few Tips: Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Clean stamper head with dish soap and water prior to first use. Excessive use with 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy. Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- COVER UP: We've included a little container to keep your stamper heads lint-free.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- EASY REPLACEMENT: Just pop in your replacement head for a fresh start.
- NO PRIMING NEEDED: Do not buff or scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.