Stamp for a Cause: National Alliance on Mental Illness (m271) - Nail Stamping Plate
Created in partnership with National Alliance for Mental Illness Hawaii chapter, this stamping plate brings awareness and education that supports those suffering from mental illness. With each SFAC NAMI collab plate or bundle purchase, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to the National Alliance on Mental Illness Hawaii Chapter, a charitable organization committed to offering community-focused education, support, and advocacy programs for family caregivers and individuals living in recovery from mental illness.
- NAIL ART WITH HEART: A percentage of profit from this plate will support NAMI, an organization that helps people whose lives have been affected by mental illness.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- mental health awareness
- quality plate
This plate is wonderful!
Love this plate
Works beautifully and I absolutely love the images
Expression through art
Beautiful plate, beautiful messages. This plate is a wonderful way to express support for those suffering with mental health issues.
Excellent quality plate as always
You Are Worthy!!!
My son died. I have been sad. I saw this plate and it was like a breath of fresh air. See, apparently when you grieve loss; people like to tell you how fast you should grieve and “get over it”. This plate says “Give Yourself Time”. I look at these nails and I can breath again. I highly recommend this plate! And for those of you suffering: YOU ARE WORTHY! I love you and you are needed in this world.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.