You have the ideas and see the beautiful artwork - but how does it all work? Here's a helpful video put together by our Nail Educator, Tiana, who will walk you through the stamping process.
There are a few products that are helpful in the stamping process:
- Acetone (to remove any excess stamping polish - and you will need to do this)
- Lint Roller, Scotch tape, or our Sticky Stamper Station
- Top Coat
2 key things you must do before stamping with your Maniology products:
- Remove the protective blue film off the surface of your Maniology nail stamping plate. This blue film is used to protect your nail plate from being scratched during the manufacturing and shipping process.
- Gently wash the head of your stamper with dish soap and warm water. Use soaps that do not have vitamins or moisturizers as you are trying to wash off any oily residue that may hinder the pick up process.
Let's start stamping!
- Apply stamping polish over your selected design on your nail stamping plate.
- Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
- Move quickly! Using the squishy part of the stamper, pick up the image with an up and down or rolling technique. Experiment with different techniques to see what works best for you.
- With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
- Seal your design with our No Smudge Top Coat and swoon!