Ready to steal the look? Here's how!
1. Apply a cuticle protector. Our Mani Mask
makes clean-up a breeze. Apply a clear base coat and allow to dry.
2. Apply a white base coat to your nails. Bam! White
is our go-to choice.
3. Apply pieces of Lustre
(metallic gold and silver foil) to your nails. You can vary these in color and size to create your own unique look.
4. Apply Terracota Rose
polish to the selected design on plate MXM013
. Spread the polish with your scraper card, then using your stamper, pick up the selected image. Work quickly.
5. Use Shangri La
polish to fill in the design from Step 4 while it's still on your stamper. (This is called "reverse stamping". Our new Sticky Base Coat makes this process much easier if you're new to stamping.)
While the design is still slightly tacky, apply to nail.
6. Using Shangri La polish, and your stamper and scraper, pick up the selected design from MXM014. Apply to nail.
7. Using Terracotta Rose polish, and your stamper and scraper, pick up the selected design from MXM014. Apply to the same nail, overlapping with the design from Step 6.
8. For the rest of your nails, apply Terracotta Rose to the selected design from MXM014 and, using your scraper and stamper, apply to nail.
9. Apply a clear top coat to seal in your new masterpiece! Check out our Smudge Free Top Coat
if you don't already have one.
If you're already subscribed to Mani x Me
, we can't wait to see what you create with this month's Mani x Me theme. Share your creations using #manixmebox
on social media. If you aren't already subscribed, you're missing out!
Not only do subscribers get to enjoy creative goodies delivered to their mailbox monthly at a great price, but you'll also get to enjoy awesome subscriber perks, like free everyday shipping, exclusive sales, and more! Learn more by clicking the link below.